Selected lectures and workshops by Jerry Bond of Urban Forest Analytics LLC.
- Historic Tree Survival: The Architect of the Capitol, Capitol Visitor Center Experience. National Association for Olmsted Parks. 2007.
- Storm Preparation and Recovery. Texas Forest Service. Houston TX. 2006
- Risk Assessment in a Post-Storm Context. Virginia Department of Forestry 2006.
- Storms and Storm Damage. Morton Arboretum. Chicago IL. 2005.
- Introduction to i-Tree. Urban Tree Diagnosis Association. Tokyo and Sendai, Japan. 2009.
- Ecosystem Service Value: what is it and who cares? Golf Course Superintendents Association of America annual meeting. 2009.
- The components of i-Tree: Eco, Storm. Repeated workshops for the i-Tree Team. Various locations. 2005-2007.
- i-Tree Streets Training. Workshop for City of Pheonix AZ. 2006.
- Challenges to Including Large-scale Tree Planting in a SIP. Texas Forest Service Roundtable. Houston TX. 2006.
Tree Health and Tree Stability
- How Does Tree Health Affect Tree Risk Assessment? ISA Annual Conference. 2012
- Baumgesundheit und Baumstabilität (Tree Health and Tree Stability). BaumtageSüd 2011. Stuttgart, Germany. 2011.
- Estimating Tree Health: a Better Way. ISA Annual Conference. 2010.
- Can we read — and use — load information during risk assessment without an engineering degree? California Tree Failure Report Project, annual meeting. 2010.
- Further considerations of the t/R ratio. Bartlett Trees & Risk Conference. 2009.
- The Use of the Statics Integrated Assessment method. California Tree Failure Database Conference. Los Angeles, CA. 2006.
- The New Risk Tree Assessment Standard and BMP. Buffalo and Rochester, NY. 2013
- New Field Techniques for Tree Evaluation. Morris Arboretum, Philadelphia PA. 2012, 2013.
- 5 Risk Assessment all-day workshops. National Grid.. 2009.
- Field Recognition of Tree Nutrition Concerns. Davey Institute. Kent OH. 2007.
- Diagnosis of Root and Soil Problems. Davey Institute. Kent OH. 2007.
- An Android app for tree health and tree risk. Corning, NY. 2012.
- The Computer's Role in Contemporary Urban Forestry. ESF, Syracuse NY. 2006.
- How to Set up and Conduct an i-Tree Project (Eco, Storm). Repeated workshop for the i-Tree Team. Various locations. 2005-2007.
- Sampling the Urban Forest. Repeated workshop for the i-Tree Team. Various locations. 2005-2007.