Products available from Urban Forest Anlaytics LLC:
- Urban Tree Health. A Practical and Precise Estimation Method. Revised edition 2020. Geneva, NY: Urban Forest Analytics LLC.
Tree health is a priority interest to tree professionals, tree managers and consumers alike. Yet a standard method of estimating and reporting it is lacking. This book addresses that problem by laying out a robust method for everyday field use, making extensive use of published research. The text is accompanied by photographs on facing pages that illustrate and clarify the points being made, making the method easy to understand and apply.
This Revised Edition is available from the following vendors:
Bulk order inquiries: please use the Conact page.
- Best Management Practices Series (BMP) – Tree Inventories. 2nd ed. 2013. Champaign, IL: ISA.
BMPs are written as explanatory guides for applying standards (or, where lacking, industry consensus) in daily tree care practice. This guide, now published in a second and improved edition, covers techniques for effective and efficient tree inventory and management of the urban forest.
- Softcover, 35 pp., glossary.
- Price differs by ISA membership.
- Order this book from the ISA Store.